International House of Music, Inc. News|
Top 100 Dealer Summer NAMM 2013
MEDIA CONTACT: International House Of Music, Inc. Joy Jazz Armento | Oscar Naranjo, Sr.
(213) 628-9161 | firstname.lastname@example.org
International House of Music, Inc. in Los Angeles, Ca. Recognized as one of the Top Music Products and Instrument Stores in the World Los Angeles, California-June 03rd, 2013 — International House of Music, Inc. in Los Angeles, California received a designation as one of the Top 100 music instrument and product retailers in the world by the National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM). The award will be presented to the designated Top 100 dealers at NAMM’s annual summer music event, Summer NAMM, held in Nashville; TN.
International House Of Music, Inc. is also in the running to receive NAMM’s Dealer of the Year award at the July 12, 2013 celebration ceremony. “Customer Service is our passion, music makes it fun.” said Oscar Naranjo, Sr., CEO at IHOMI. Music product retailers were judged using a numeric rating by a panel of impartial expert judges selected by, but not otherwise affiliated with NAMM.
International House Of Music, Inc. received this recognition because they:
• Understand that great customer service is the key to success of a retail store
• Are a proven community advocate for music education and music-making
• Provide a retail experience worth returning for and recommending to others
• Design a floor plan, merchandising and marketing that encourages repeat sales
• Prepare for future success with sound planning, marketing and training initiatives
• Use the web and social media in engaging, effective ways In addition to Dealer of the Year, International House Of Music, Inc. is also up for Best Exterior Presentation and/or Merchandising Display; Best Marketing and Sales Promotion; Best Online Presentation; Support Music Advocacy; Music Makes a Difference; Best Emerging Dealer “Rookie of the Year;” and Best Special Event.
“The NAMM retailers that made the Top 100 this year are creating the future of the music business,” said Joe Lamond, president and CEO of NAMM.
“These retailers enthusiastically bring the tools of music making into their communities in innovative ways. They grow with their customers. They enrich their neighborhoods. They are the ambassadors who encourage people of all ages to get out there and just play.”
About NAMM The National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) is the not-for-profit association with a mission to strengthen the $17 billion music products industry and promote the pleasures and benefits of making music. NAMM's activities and programs are designed to promote music making to people of all ages. NAMM is comprised of approximately 9,000 Member companies located in more than 87 countries. For more information about NAMM or the proven benefits of making music, interested parties can visit www.namm.org, call 800-767-NAMM (6266) or follow the organization on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.