Please Contact Us For Price
the ISA 220 Session Pack from Focusrite is one of the best values you'll find. This Focusrite channel-strip style processor is a complete processing toolbox, featuring a generous selection of top-quality essentials for professional audio processing.
In the ISA 220 Session Pack you'll find virtually everything you need to run a professional production or post production session. Included with the ISA 220 Session Pack is a transformer-coupled mic/line/instrument preamp, 4-band EQ with filters, compressor, optical de-esser and frequency adaptive limiter, all in a 2U, 19" rack mount enclosure.
On the ISA 220 Session Pack, a classic VU style meter can be switched to display analog input and compressor gain reduction levels. There's also an optional 24-bit, 96kHz A/D card with AES/EBU, S/PDIF and TOSLINK output and BNC connectors for external Word Clock or Pro Tools Superclock sync!
Focusrite ISA 220 Session Pack Features:
- Precision switchable VU metering of input level or compressor gain reduction
- 16 LED Digital Output meters for both internal and external inputs
- Classic Focusrite transformer based mic pre
- New "Blend" control for adding dynamics to compressed signal path
- Frequency adaptive limiter and output control
- Line level input/output on rear panel that operates at +4 dBu
- Classic VU style meter can be switched to display analog input and compressor gain reduction levels. A pair of (16) segment LED meters are provided to display digital output levels when the optional A/D card is installed.
- 2U, 19" rack mount chassis
- Optional 24-bit, 96kHz A/D card with AES/EBU, S/PDIF and TOSLINK output and BNC connectors for external Word Clock or Pro Tools Superclock sync.