Please Contact Us For Price
The CBT 50LA, with Constant Beamwidth Technology™, represents a breakthrough in pattern control, utilizing Analog Delay beam-forming and Amplitude tapering to accomplish consistent vertical coverage without the narrow vertical beaming and out-of-coverage lobing that are typical of straight form-factor passive column speakers.
- Patent-pending Constant Beamwidth Technology™ provides constant directivity up to the highest frequencies and reduces out-of-coverage lobing.
- Switchable voicing provides flat response in music mode or mid-range presence Peak in speech mode.
- Full fidelity Bandwidth.
- Dynamic SonicGuard™ overload protection
- Built-in 70V/100V transformer, plus 8 Ohm direct capability.
- Components: Eight 50 mm (2 in) Full-Range
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 80 Hz – 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: Vertical 20° (1.5 kHz - 16 kHz, ±10°)Horizontal 150° (ave, 1 kHz – 4 kHz, ±20°)
- Sensitivity (2.83V@ 1m): 93 dB (speech mode, 2 kHz - 14 kHz)89 dB (music mode, 300 Hz - 18 kHz)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power Capacity (8 Ohm setting): 150W (600W Peak), 2 hrs100 W (400W Peak), 100 hrs
- Max SPL: Speech mode: 115 dB cont ave (121 Peak)Music mode: 111 dB cont ave (117 Peak)
- 70V/100V Transformer Taps: 60W, 30W, 15W, (7.5W at 70V only), and 8Ω thru, via switch
- Enclosure: Fiberglass reinforced ABS cabinet, painted Aluminum grille
- Outdoor Capability: IP-54 rated, per IEC529. UV, moisture and salt-spray resistant
- Colors: Black or White (-WH)
- Insert Points: Ten M6 Insert points on back panel.
- Mounting: Included wall bracket provides continuously adjustable ±15 degree tilt, as well as 5 degree fixed increment points within the range. Ten threaded mounting points located on back panel conform to industry standard rectangular 108 x 51 mm (4.25 x 2.0 in) pattern for third-party bracket, or can be utilized for suspension.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 528 x 99 x 153 mm (20.8 x 3.9 x 6.0 in)
- Net Weight: 4.1 kg (9.0 lb)
- Included Accessories: Wall bracket
- Optional Accessories:
We carry JBL PARTS and REPLACEMENTS!