Model Number: CONTROL 50S/T|
List Price: $375.00
Save $75.00 with International House Of Music!
SALE PRICE: $300.00
Prices are for Web purchases only. In-store prices may vary. WHY?
Also in WHITE!
The Control 50S/T from JBL is a professional-quality subwoofer ideal for use in installation applications. The slim, unobtrusive cabinet contains an 8" long-excursion driver with a high-mass cone and a 4-layer copper voice coil for extended low frequency response and high motor strength. The aluminum former provides excellent transient response, while a rubber half roll surround provides enhanced bass performance.
The subwoofer has power handling capability of 150W of continuous power. It has selectable 70/100V output for distributed lines, and also has low impedance operation. The subwoofer can be paired with 2 or 4 satellite speakers, depending on your needs. Mounting brackets are included for attaching the subwoofer to a wall.
- 8" (200mm) Polyproylene Cone with Butyl Rubber Surround, 1.5" 4-Layer Copper-Clad Voice Coil, and Vented Aluminum Former
- Frequency Range
- 32-299Hz (-10dB)
- 8 Ohms (Bypass/Thru Mode)
- Maximum Power Handling
- 300W Continuous (Program, 2 Hours)
150W Continuous (Pink Noise, 2 Hours)
200W Continuous (Program, 100 Hours)
100W Continuous (Pink Noise, 100 Hours)
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL)
- 115dB Average, 121dB Peak (Corner)
109dB Average, 115dB Peak (Center)
- Controls and Indicators
- 1 x Volume Control
- 6 x Removable Locking 2-Pin Connectors with Screw-Down Terminals
- Enclosure Material
- Plywood and MDF Cabinet with Zinc-Plated Metal Grille
- Dimensions (HxWxD)
- 14 x 15.4 x 8" (356 x 391 x 203mm)
- 20 lbs (9kg)
- We carry JBL PARTS and REPLACEMENTS!