Model Number: 8138|
SALE PRICE: $47.50
Prices are for Web purchases only. In-store prices may vary. WHY?
The 8138 is an 8" ceiling speaker designed for use with a pre-install inceiling backcan, resulting in highfidelity performance at a costeffective price point. The 8138 is ideal for a wide variety of commercial Sound applications from restaurant and retail to professional offices and reception areas.
- Stylish, contemporary appearance enhances any decor.
- Clear Sound from an 8 inch dualcone full-range driver.
- Very high Sensitivity of 97 dB for maximum Sound levels using minimum Amplifier power.
- 6W transformer for use on 70V/100V distributed speaker lines
- Installs to in-ceiling backboxes having 4 mounting points on an 11.25" (286 mm) diameter mounting circle.
- For use with MTC-81BB8 backcan and MTC-81TB8 tile bridge
- Component: 200 mm (8 in) Full-Range, Dual-cone
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 95 Hz – 18 kHz
- Coverage (2 kHz): 90° conical
- Sensitivity (2.83V@ 1m): 97 dB (1 kHz - 8 kHz)
- Driver Power Capacity: 40W (160W Peak), 2 hrs25W (100W Peak), 100 hrs
- 70V/100V Transformer Taps: 6W, 3W, 1.5W, (0.75W at 70V only)
- Termination: Bare Wire
- Magnet: 10 ounces (283 g)
- Safety Agency: Transformer is UL registered per UL1876
- Installation: Full assembly consists of 8138 speaker plus MTC-81BB8 backbox and MTC-81TB8 tile bridge.Four screw holes at industry standard 286 mm (11.25 in) mounting circle.
- Dimensions (Diameter x Depth): 327 mm (12.9") diameter baffle x 84 mm (3.3") depth from back of baffle.Overall depth, 99 mm (3.9")
- Mounting Points: 4 points on 286 mm (11.25 in)dia. mounting circle
- Ceiling Cutout Dimension: 300 mm (11.75") with tile bridge and backbox.228 mm (9.0") diameter as stand alone.
- Net Weight: 1.4 kg (3.0 lb)
- Included Accessories: Integral grille, 4 pcs M4 x 40 mm tapping screws
- Optional Accessories: MTC-81BB8 backcanMTC-81TB8 tile bridge
We carry JBL PARTS and REPLACEMENTS!