The HTD4.5 Direct-Drive Turntable is built for battle-style work. Its massive 4.5kg of torque far surpasses that of most turntables, so it responds when and how you want it to. Dual start and stop buttons are positioned for fast access. It has super fast or very slow start and stop with adjustment controls, pitch slider, 3 speeds with quartz-lock precision, pitch adjustment of plus/minus 10%, 20%, or 50%, and reverse-direction capability.
American Audio HTD4.5 Direct-Drive Turntable Features:
- Massive 4.5kg of torque (industry standard is 1.7kg.)
- Dual start/stop buttons are positioned for scratch DJs who use their turntables battle-style
- Super fast or very slow start and stop with adjustable start and stop controls
- Quartz lock for precise 33, 45, and 78 rpm speeds
- Pitch slider
- +/- 10%, +/- 20% or +/- 50% pitch adjustment
- Reverse platter direction
- Headshell included (needle and cartridge not included)
American Audio HTD4.5 Direct-Drive Turntable Specifications:
- Dimensions: 17-3/4" W x 3-1/2"H x 13-3/4"D
- Weight: 29 lbs.